Friday, April 6, 2012

Vitruvian Shapes Now FREE!

 That's right, I've made all of my Vitruvian shapes completely free, making it that much easier for everyone in SL to have a great looking, properly proportioned shape.

 I'm also working on some new additions to the line, which I hope to have ready soon. These will also be free upon release.

 You can find these shapes on the SL Marketplace, or one of my inworld shop locations.

 Since a lot of people seem to be having trouble with the new "Direct Delivery" setup on the Marketplace I didn't want to mess with the actual items, so the shapes on the marketplace are still no-transfer. The ones in-world are full perm. I'll make the marketplace shapes full-perm just as soon as it seems like doing so will be relatively headache-free.

 I've attempted, twice now, to donate the shapes to LL. Still waiting on them to get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment